Friday, March 25, 2016

Better Late than Never



Happy Friday, fellow word artists!

First of all, I want to apologize for not having my prompt ready and shared with you on Monday. I'm currently in art school and the last couple of weeks have been CRAZY getting work prepared for our student art show while continuing to work on new projects for class. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I decided to embrace my tardiness in posting this week's prompt by making TIME the motivator for our words. Also, since our time until the next prompt is limited, let's consider using a very short and very contemporary poetic form - micropoetry. For those who may be unfamiliar with this form, here's a good website to explain it, full of original micropoem examples: The Micropoets Society.

In addition to our usual linkup, if you'd like, please share your micropoem on Twitter and tag me @ladywithadream.

Word Prompts: time, first time, next time, this time, early, late, prompt, last time, overtime, just in time, yesterday, today, tomorrow, right now

Suggested Form: Micropoem

Enjoy your weekend!

Amy McGrath



No comments:

Post a Comment