Monday, October 12, 2015

A, B, C, easy as 1, 2, 3

Photo from PublicDomainPictures.net


I bet you're singing that Jackson 5 song in your head now, maybe even out loud.
Today I thought of an interesting notion for a prompt, yet a very simple one.

Prompt of the day:
Write a poem that is 26 lines. Each line begins with a different letter of the alphabet. A, B, C, etc.

I guess you're wondering why this lover of abstract prompts and wild ideas wants something with actual parameters for once. I guess I found myself spinning into the unknown and needed some grounding. I think sometimes as artists and wordsmiths, we need to give ourselves something with structure.

Need some help finding words? Here's a list of 100 beautiful words.


Write something? Have something to share? Tell us all about it in the comments and tweet me at @beverlytanfilm #octpowrimo 

Happy writing! 

1 comment: